|Address||: Pazhuvil P. O Thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2274555|
Pazhuvil parish church is a famous historical monument blessed with the patronship of St. Antony. In 1927 parish priest Rev. Fr. Lonappan requested FCC congregation to do the apostolic activities like education, faith formation etc in his parish. He himself asked the permission from Bishop of Thrissur. On September 3rd 1927 an old building near Pazhuvil Forane church was converted to a branch house of FCC congregation and mother Louisa was appointed as superior of that house.
On August 1933 Mar Francis Vazhappilly, Bishop of Thrichur blessed the new convent at Pazhuvil which is founded by himself in 1933.An industrial school, a primary school, creche, nursery and dispensary were the main fields of apostolic ministry of this convent. Primary school education is still continuing in a well efficient manner. Sisters are fully devoted to do the pastoral ministries in the parish.