|Established Year||: 1959|
|Address||: Nellikunnu P. O Thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2445801|
With the consent of Mar George Alappatt Bishop of Thrissur and Vicar Rev. Fr. Joseph kizhakkumthala, Mother General Mary Celina and councillors took initiative to begin a convent at Nellikunnu in the name of St. Don Bosco. Rev. Bishop Blessed the conventon 26th July 1959.
With the help of Rev. Fr. Joseph Kizhakkumthala and some important persons in the locality, St. Sebastian catholic model school got permission to start 1 & 2 classes. Rev. Then on 31st March 1966, the U.P school was raised to High School. Rev. Sr.Jane Francis appointed as the first Head mistress. Later in 1962 by the order of the DEO, the L.P section was separated from the high school.
To look after the small babies of poor employed women, sisters started a creche near by the convent on 26th July 1975.The Golden Jubilee of the convent was celebrated on 18th April 2009 .Faith formation, house visiting, holy childhood, CLC, KCYM, Franciscan Third order, Jesus youth, Altar boys association etc are the different activities in which sisters take active participation. Some of the sisters are working in mission stations like Puduchery, Missoram and Africa.