|Established Year||: 1933|
|Address||: Mundoor Anjoor P. O Thrissu (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2211255|
The long cherished desire of Mundur parishioners came into reality by the foundation of the new convent within the premises of their parish. They talked about this subject with our foremothers, Mother Clare and Mother Louisa. The convent has adopted the patronship of St. Francis of Assisi and is founded on 5th September 1933. Mother Louisa was appointed as the first Mother Superior. Sisters started to teach in primary school which had already existed there and later it had become their prominent apostolic ministry The school building was urgently reconstructed and it was a refuge for the local people at the time of strong storm in 1946.
The parish is enriched by the diversity of the apostolic activities of F.C.C. sisters. Franciscan Third Order was started at Mundoor church to commemorate the Golden jubilee year of FCC in Thrissur. The parallel college which was initiated in 1980 was a strong platform for the girls to continue their education after schooling. They have been engaging in the ministry of spreading the love of Christ and building up the kingdom of heaven.