|Established Year||: 1941|
|Address||: Mammiyoor Guruvayoor P. O Thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2556922|
Mammiyoor is the centre of Palayoor, which was holy by the foot prints of St. Thomas Apostle and a new convent was founded there in 1941. Assisi Provincial Superior Rev. Mother Clara and councilors understood that it was a need of that place to start a school in order to make the integral development of the people. Thrissur Bishop whole heartedly supported it. Then the FCC Sisters bought the school from the management of Panakkal Uthuppu Thomas. That day onwards the school came to be known as little Flower convent school. Later on 12thJune 1942 Rev. Fr. Mathew Edakkalathur laid the foundation stone for a secondary school in the name of St. Little Flower. On 30thMay 1944 Mar George Alappaatt blessed the new school. An English medium school started along with LF High School from 13th June 1957. It helped the children to improve their English a lot. In the year 2000, Mammiyoor L.F High School became a Higher Secondary School.
L.F convent and two schools played a vital role in the development of Mammiyoor. The apostolic field of Mammiyoor L.F convent is a wide one which belongs to the neighbouring parishes like Kaveed, Perakam, Kottappadi and Orumanayoor. L.F spreads its charitable wings to poor fishermen of Chavakkad beach.
To commemorate the Silver Jubilee of Mar George Alappatt a hostel was constructed which had become a secure place for many girls from distant places. The hostel provides actual conveniences for study and at the same time concentrates the character formation of its inmates. A councelling centre working along with L. F convent since 2005 onwards. Truly Mammiyoor L.F convent is a medium of God's love to people.