|Established Year||: 1972|
|Address||: Guruvayoor Puthepally P. O Thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2558152|
Little Flower College for women was started in the year 1955 and a hostel also started along with it. On 12th March 1972 Cherupushpashram convent came into existence with the hostel. Mother Fabiola was appointed as the first Sister Superior. The wardens were very much interested in the character formation and the integral development of the hostel inmates.
The Golden Jubilee of Cherupushpashram & L.F college hostel was celebrated in the year 2007. The sisters are actively participating in the parish work such as house visiting, family gathering etc.