|Established Year||: 1958|
|Address||: Guruvayoor Puthenpally P. O thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2556912|
Lisieux F.C Convent was founded on 26th April 1957at Kottappady parish under the leadership of Mother Celina & Councillors. Rev. Mother Ignasia became the first Sister Superior. Guruvayoor was a backward place in the field of education and with the advent of LF College Guruvayoor, a torch of knowledge was raised in this locality and the quality of the women folk improved a lot. With the growth of the College, the need for a convent became very essential. On 21st May 1963, the foundation stone for new building was laid by Rt. Rev. Dr. George Alappatt , Bishop of Thrissur diocese. On 5th June, the new convent and chapel was blessed by him.
A small community is good for the healthy communion. On 12th March 1962, Cherupushpashram was born as the little daughter of Lisieux Convent. Accepting the advice of 2nd Vathican Council, to speed up the social service activities, Assisi Social Centre came into existence. Understanding the necessity of print & media in the field of evangelization, Assisi Social Centre began its function. It plays a pivotal role in spreading the good news of love. A Little Flower Homoeo clinic is working here in the campus as a great relief to the patients. Now Rev. Sr. Rose Joseph is spending her energy for the patients by providing medicine, counselling and prayer as their need.
The selfless services of the sisters is not limited to Kottappady parish only but to neighbouring parishes such as Thiruvenkidom & Attupuram. Sunday catechism, Pious association and teaching are the main field of sisters. Through the Lillian Fonds, a foreign voluntary organization for the differently abled, Lisieux convent helps the differently abled children to improve their life situations.