|Established Year||: 1967|
|Address||: Engandiyoor P. O Thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0482 2292544|
By the continuous effort of Rev Fr. Paul Chittilappilly, a dispensary was established on 15th August 1955 in the name of Mary Immaculate. After finishing the nursing, Sr. Cyril & Sr. Sephrin were appointed for the service. They had to go to Engandiyoor from Mammiyoor. When the dispensary was raised into the position of a 30 bed hospital, patients got admitted in the hospital. Thus MI hospital became a comfort to the poor people of that locality. Rev. Fr. Paul Chittilappilly took initiative to construct a quarters for sisters. The blessing of the same was done by Rt. Rev. George Alappatt on 27th Feb.1957. The blessing of the chapel also took place that day itself. Later on 11th Feb. 1971, the nursing quarters was raised into the position of a convent by Rt. Rev. Dr. Joseph Kundukulam. The sisters were ready to serve the patients whole heartedly and spend their time and health for them.