|Established Year||: 1936|
|Address||: Brahmakulam (Via) GuruvayoorThrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2556353|
Brahmakulam St. Clares F.C convent is the silver memento of Thrissur Assisi Province . On 1st November 1936 a new convent was inaugurated by Rt. Rev. Mar Francis Vazhappilly in the name of St Clare and it was supported by the parishioners. The sisters bought the school which was run by a private management at the church compound. A balabhavan was inaugurated on 10th Oct 1945 along with St .Clare's convent.
On 22nd April 1946 Brahmakulam St Theresa's School was raised to the position of a high school with Rev Sr. Jovitta as Headmistress. On 19th March 1972 a new convent was established at the opposite and St Joseph Balabhavan was transferred to that convent. The platinum Jubilee of the convent was celebrated in the year 2010. The sisters are actively participating in all the activities of the parish in collaboration with the parish priest.